1. Egg Nog or Hot chocolate? -Either but only if they’re homemade.
2.Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? -Mama wraps all but the big ones, they just get a bow.
3. Colored lights on house/tree or white? -White on tree. Colored on bushes outside…..if we were to do it.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? -If I had some I would. But I wouldn’t go out to buy it.
5.When do you put your decorations up? -Weekend after thankgiving, when we get our tree.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? -I don’t think I have one, but I look foward to a big hot breakfast most of all…….after gifts are opened.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? -Waking on Christmas morning at my Grandparents house.
8.When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? -I don’t think I ever believed. Once “santa” came to see us on Christmas eve and I remember not letting him hold me because I knew it was a strange man.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? -We used to get pajamas when I was a kid. I think that’s a good idea. My kids don’t open anything. I suppose we would but they need more pajamas like I need a hole in my head.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? -White lights, red and gold balls, star on top. Lots of beautiful handmade ornaments.
11. Snow. Love it or dread it? -Dread it, snow is no fun when you and your husband work out of the home. There’s no such thing as a snow day.
12. Can you ice skate? -I’d probably be ok holding Kervin’s hand, but it wouldn’t be pretty.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? -No, I really don’t.
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays to you? –Jesus
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? –Refrigerator cookies
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? –Now…….assembling and setting up the gifts under the tree on Christmas eve. But I’m really looking foward to visiting the nursing home on Christmas day for the first time this year. I think that’ll end up being a yearly favorite.
17. What tops your Christmas tree? -A pretty sparkly gold wire star that came from Pier 1.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? -Giving, I love giving.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? -Trans Siberian Orchestra’s Carol of the Bells (live preferably)
20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck? -Yuck, I don’t like hard candy. I’m more of a cookies and chocolate girl.
21. What do you want for Christmas? -My kids to be thankful, appreciative and giving.
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? -Not anything regular. Although something always seems to pop up.
23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ’s? -Dress up for church.
24. Do you own a Santa hat? -Yes, it’s old, from high school I think.
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? -My family, then great friends later in the day.